Thursday, June 01, 2006

i guess today is a bad day for me..today woke up nearly late..after the presentation (i mentioned on my previous post), which i sux at it..nervous..=( forever cannot overcome it..=<

me and Gena was late for our math class budden when we arrive, onli teong cheng is there..many of them decided to skipped math class to do webp assignment..after math, we rushed to the library to finished our assignment..the kiosk in the library com lab spoilt..so we wasted a few minutes there..went out n book our com..

yesterday nite, after saving my assignment into my laptop sa a backup copy, i realised that it cannot open to microsoft word!! it keep on saying ' the file is corrupted'..i quickily went to my main com n check whether i can still open it in my thumbdrive, luckily, i could.

after i did a little touch ups here and there in my laptop..save it..transfer n overwrite the outdated one..put back into the library com..SHIT..' your file have been corrupted..' wth!!! all my hardwork and late hours of sleep!!! omg..the drop box located inside de office closes at 5pm!! i dun care liaoz..quickily rush thru the whole project (which caused me days and sleepless nights to do ) and i managed to get it done in an hour time. my report was so sucky!!! the language was not tt smooth..many grammar mistakes..super short..so untidy..aaarrgghh!!!!!!

after tt, michelle accompany me to rush go to the office..in my heart, i pray that it hasn't closed..thank God, they are still open..i submitted my ugly report into de dropbox..didn't went to c teacher for my project which dues' tml..there's so many ppl there..proably takes a very long time..n he might juz shoot down my assignment..

on my way going home, michelle called me to meet her at mrt station..i took de longer way to mrt while she took the shorter way..both of us thought that de other party would arrive first so we both rushed like mad woman..hahax..in de end..she arrived first..lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home